joi, 10 ianuarie 2013

Infinity.

I want to be given the chance to make you feel alive. To bring you feelings you’ve never felt before and never thought you would. Please let me be there to fight away your sorrow and emphasize your happy times. Just let me prove to you it’s not just words. Let me get into your heart and make you wanna keep me there forever. Let me be your first thought in the morning and your last thought late at night. Let me make you feel millions even when you’re broke. Let me take you to the Sky and watch the whole world together from above. Let me be the one you’ve been looking for all your life. Let me cook your favourite dish. Let me get lost in long night rides with you. Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain. Let me listen to your silence when the words are not enough. Just let me love you. And I swear to God you’ll never want to forget me. Just let me.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu